Sunday, 22 July 2012

Snapshot Sunday: Cottage Holiday

We just got back from spending a week up north at a rental cottage. Lots of fun was had by all. Here are some pictures of the kids...
All 3 kids in one picture and it's not too bad! Amazing!

A little sun, sand, some water and wheels and Carter is a happy boy. 
I'm not as old as I look...in fact, I'm the middle child.
See, I just lost my tooth. Hope we're not having corn on the cob for dinner.

Cutie pie.



Whatcha lookin' at?

Oh...your sister. Good job, Taylor!

Looking good, Carter!



Big B had fun too! He loved swimming and going for boat rides.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time Stacey! Glad that Bentley enjoyed the water and boat too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos. Looks like you all had a great time. Where is the cottage ( I'm on Georgian Bay now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a long time ago now - but it's only been two weeks since we've been back. We were near Minden. Have fun in Georgian Bay!

    ReplyDelete