Sunday, 9 September 2012

My Wish For You...


Okay, I think I've got things ironed out (hopefully).  This is my second time posting what is my first attempt at creating and uploading a slideshow to my blog. I'm sure it gets easier with practice (let's hope so).

You may need to click on the title of this blog post if you receive my posts via e-mail. That will take you directly to my blog site where you can then view the slideshow. Click play and voila! I sure hope it works. If not, at least Carter got to watch it (and he loved it).




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! Glad it worked and you were able to view it.

      Delete
  2. Outstanding! Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a great synopsis of Carter in his early years. The words in the music make it even more special.Well done!
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful child, and excellent choice of song for such a moving and memorable birthday tribute! A treasure.

    ReplyDelete