Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Monkey Christmas and Apey New Year!

Meet Chip.


Chip is one of the many members of Carter's ever growing tribe.
Ellie
Monkey-mon
Simba
Croca-gator

As you can see, the guy is wild about his troop.

Carter and Chip go way back. When Carter attended camp at Nova's Ark a few summers ago, there was a real, live monkey there named Chip. Chip was one funky monkey and Carter went bananas over him. In no time he became the highlight of Carter's time at camp. 

Chip: The real deal.



Ape-arently a week spent with Chip got Carter thinking that he should have a monkey of his own. But gibbon the circumstances, a stuffed Chip would have to do.


Chip / Chips


I was going through photos and videos on my phone the other day and I came across this video of Carter. I've promised a few times to post video of Carter using his talker. And if it were that easy I'd be posting daily because this guy is really branching out with his communication. But ever the playful one, Carter always throws a monkey wrench into being gaped at. Every time I turn on my camera he stops all his monkey business and I get nothing. 

So, without further ado…this...from last Christmas (and yes, that's a peanut butter and banana sandwich Carter is eating):

(you can click here to see the video or watch below)




Lemur end by wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and the Apey-est of New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment