Bentley's Biz: Fostering Freedom, The Story of One Amazing Foster Mom

Before I came to live with my boy, Carter, I lived with one awesome lady. Her name is, Elizabeth and she taught me everything I know.

She took me into her home and raised me to be a calm and obedient pup so that I could use my skills to help out a child with a disability. That child ended up being my buddy, Carter.  I've been his service dog for just about two years now. But I couldn't have done it without my foster mom, Elizabeth.

Click the link below to read a doggone good tail...er, tale about Elizabeth as a foster puppy raiser. You'll learn all about what a paws-i-tive experience raising a service dog can be. Now, go on, get reading. Arf!


For more of Bentley's Biz click the links below:





No comments:

Post a Comment